Now we will talk about something important, which is what is the reasons that will motivate you to start investing in Turkey and what are the best investment opportunities according to the current situation.
Turkey is now among the top middle-income countries with a gross domestic product of $799.54 billion annually, Placing this country at the 17th position as a global economic power and a distinct investment country.
In less than a decade, the annual Income per Capita has almost tripled, and Turkey’s per capita income now exceeds $10.500 a year.
Turkey is also a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the Group of 20, and an essential donor to bilateral ODA (Support Measures Portal for Least Developed Countries).
It has also become a reliable source of high-quality consumer goods, and It is now Europe’s largest producer of TVs and light commercial vehicles,
Also, Turkish goods and products are actively present in the German market because of their accuracy and quality.
Turkey is also the eighth largest food producer in the world and the sixth most popular tourist destination.
Turkey is also the eighth largest food producer in the world and the sixth most popular tourist destination. Moreover, there are also 43 Turkish companies among the top 250 global construction companies.
Ten years ago, the textile and textile industry deteriorated sharply, but now it has become a sophisticated industry and exports higher quality goods to Europe.
Exports have jumped dramatically in recent years, reaching 325% from 2002 -2012.
Between 2002 and 2007, the Turkish economy grew at a rate of 6.8% annually. The growth rate during the last decade was about 3.5%.
By 2007, the Turkish economy had shifted from the traditional agricultural activities in rural areas to “very dynamic” Industrial complexes, spread in major cities with advanced services, with the agricultural sector accounting for 11.9% of GDP while industrial industries accounted for 23.7%, And service accounted for 64.5%. The tourism sector has also overgrown in recent years and has become an essential part of the economy.
In 2005 there were more than 24 million visitors in Turkey; they contributed more than $18 billion to the Turkish economy.
- Turkish market is classified as one of the top 20 most economic markets in the world with a significant purchasing power.
- Easy marketing of your product or services within the EU.
- Easy to export because the Turkish government exempts exports from any taxes .. This is one of the reasons for the preference for investment in Turkey.
- Getting a work/residency permit which allows you to get a citizenship after 5 years.
- Health insurance for you and your family gives you free treatment in all state hospitals.
- Schools and universities are free for your family members.
- Social Security is an amount of compensation granted to you by the Turkish government in case of closure or loss of the company, but the company must remain effective for at least two years.
- The pension is a sum that is paid to you by the Turkish government after your work for a specified period in Turkey.
- Support from the Ministry of Economy in case of marketing Turkish products and holding exhibitions and events for your company abroad.