Franchise business is one of the most promising investments in Turkey that appeared in recent years. The Turkish market considered one of the leading markets in Europe and across the world. The Turkish market has so many new opportunities for successful low-cost investments, including franchise business.
Investment in franchise simply means that there is an investor who wants to start a new business that can get him income and the right to apply for a residence permit in Turkey. This investor instead of opening a restaurant or a cafe with a new name at the market can pay part of his capital for a large company in Turkey that has its name in the market and supervises a chain of branches.
The brand secures a fee in return for giving the investor the right to use its trade name. The brand provides the raw materials and products to the investor’s branch, and trained labor to help him succeed in his business.
What are the benefits of the franchise business in Turkey?
- Break-even in the Turkish market through a franchise investment makes it easier for the investor to succeed in his business.
- You can benefit from the brand’s experience in the Turkish market and how to manage projects.
- The brand supports the investor with trained staff, choosing the appropriate location, and advertising to help the investor to succeed.
- The total return on investment of the project with large brands is incomparable to any other business.
- One of the major benefits of franchise investment in Turkey is that is safe and promising.
- The investor pays a predetermined capital by the brand, but the investor can secure a return of up to 50% of the total monthly income of the branch.
What do you need to start your investment in Turkey?
Investing in Turkey requires establishing a company in order to start your business.
Whether it is related to franchises or other investments you have to start with this step. Establishing a company can take a few days and does not require any documents other than a passport and a power of attorney from the partners (if you have any).
These facilities come from the provided support of the Turkish government to investors wishing to work in Turkey. Learn more about the steps and costs of starting a business in Turkey.
After completing the procedures of establishing the company, you will need to determine the brand that you want to get its franchise. Then you can contact a company that has partnerships with large brands to help you to do an agreement with one of the main brands in Turkey.
You can start your franchise investment in Turkey through OK TAMAM Group that has partnerships with the largest brands in Turkey to help you to start a successful business in Turkey.