The Turkish economy is in a continual growth state, and investing in Turkey has a great potential for a rewarding return on investment comparing to the required capital.
The Turkish economy is a multi-sectoral economy, it should be noted that tourism in Turkey is the most important and profitable industry. As it has acquired around 40 million visitors in 2019.
Accordingly, this growth has created so many investment opportunities related to this industry. One of these opportunities is coffee shops.
The coffee shops in Turkey are really significant business with more than 150,000 restaurants and coffee shops across the country. This is reflected in the growth of the sector’s revenue size from $ 20 billion in 2017 to more than 27 billion in 2019.
Over half of Turkey’s 78 million people are under 30. Which means they are spending most of their time chilling outdoors.
These insights tell that there is great potential for such type of business. So how can you start your investment in the coffee shop field in Turkey?
There are important points you should consider if you want to invest in this industry in Turkey:
- You must make sure about your legal situation in the country.
- You have to establish a company in Turkey to be allowed to run any other business under the umbrella of this company.
- Your business destination is extremely important regarding the expenses and the attraction of the customers.
- You have to have a reasonable marketing budget.
- You have to hire trained staff with experience in hotel and tourism services.
Famous brands have their power in the Turkish market. So if you have the opportunity to invest in franchise in Turkey with one of these brands you will have a great competitive advantage.
How to start your investment in coffee shops in Turkey?
There are two options to ensure the success of your project:
- You can count on a network that has experience in the Turkish market and the investment opportunities in Turkey, to help you fit in the market with your business.
- You can ask for a consulting company that has partnered with famous brands in Turkey to help you start your business without obstacles.
Why do you need a consulting company?
Starting a business in Turkey needs to establish a company, which is necessary for running any other business in the country.
Asking for consultancy saves you a lot of time. The consultancy company will help you to complete all the legal procedures, translate all the documents you need into the Turkish language, and obtain a good location.
The company provides opportunities for the investor to join a partnership with the big brands in coffee shops in Turkey. You can benefit from their trade name and use it as your branch name. This is known as a “franchise investment”.
The partnership with a well-established brand will help you in:
- Finding well-trained staff as they hire and give the team training on your behalf.
- They support you with their power and marketing channels.
- They supply your branch with raw materials and ready-made products.
The investment in Turkey is a huge market full of promising opportunities, but it also requires good forecasting to secure success. Franchise investment is a great step to start.
OK TAMAM group provides partnerships with a group of the strongest coffee shop brands in Turkey. So we guarantee a successful investment with our partners in Turkey.